Monday 22 August 2016

PILIHAN DI TANGAN SENDIRI: HENDAH PILIH LEMBU ATAU KERBAU. kALAU KAMBING BAGAIMANA?

Hazim

FOR MUHAMMAD HAZIM AND SABREENA WHO ARE PREPARING THE UPSR EXAMINATION THIS YEAR.

I am writing this not a matter of telling you how hard my life was during my childhood days but to make you understand what poverty means to me.

This is my simplest writing that suits the thinking of both of you, the standard six pupils.

I was raised in a society when everyone was poor. A man having an old motorcycle at that time was considered the richest man in the village.

A rich man could only able to buy a bicycle for the family.

During my childhood days the village boys and I walked to school.

Many children did not go to school because their parents did not know the importance of education.

Most village boys did not want to go to school because they did not want to walk from their houses to the school. The school was very far from every house.

I walked near the jungle with my brother to school. Our bodies and books were wet during the rainy seasons. We did not care how heavy the rain was and we still walked to school.

At night we did our school home work in the dark room with the help of kerosene lamp.

Sabreena

One day after coming back from school I heard my father told my mother, "I want my sons to go to school because education makes man a man."

My father, a village man without propper education could see at that time the importance of education when others could not understand it.

I valued my father's hardship by making me a man and without his awareness I could never make  your parents now living in beautiful houses, owing good cars and frequently  taking you visiting places by air.

Mohd Azim and Saberina, life is developed by experiences. To enjoy great experience one must have good education.

Some experiences educate us. It is hard sometimes for someone to realize the experience that educates him.

Remember these are your important dates of the year: 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th September 2016.

(This site is ours and the stories belong to us. Everyone has a story to tell and in sharing we find healing. I expect this story will give hope a good chance in your hearts. Your wisdom and stories are as good as mine)

Friends may have many different qualities. Below are my friends who are hard to find as they are honest and supportive:












Penulis tidak bertanggong-jawab terhadap komen yang menyalahi undang-undang, menyentuh sentimen agama dan kaum serta individu.

Semua gambar dan video dalam tulisan ini tiada kaitan dengan cerita, semata-mata hiasan.

Dimaklumkan tiada artikel baru pada Sabtu ini: 27th 0gos, 2016.


1 comment:

  1. Pelajaran itu memang penting..teringat lagi kisah ayah bersekolah di zaman dulu..bukan mudah untuk bersekolah..

    sekarang terlalu banyak kemudahan, sehinggakan ada anak-anak hilang rasa hormat pada guru..semoga anak-anak kita tidak tergoling dari kalangan yang tidak tahu hormat guru dan ibu bapa serta orang tua..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...