Wednesday 13 December 2017

BE HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT BECAUSE THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE

Let's live fully. What do I want in my life?

I do not want to have any stress and worry in my life hopefully. I also do not want to be a tycoon and famous. I want nothing but happiness.

Well, maybe some do not agree with me as I write not to make everyone happy.

Humaira My "Little Maiko* posing for readers

Lately I end my day writing on online media. Some of my writings are silly but writing down all the beautiful things brightens my life and makes me appreciate them even more.

Whatever I write about me I will never feel satisfy because life is sometimes brutal. Writing helps me to let go of the negativities and feel grateful for the things I have.

Most of my writings are about me. My stories start from thanking Allah early in the morning just waking up from my bed.

Once I step my feet on the floor, I thank Him again and tell myself “You are lucky.” 

It is eye-opening and life-changing to see how wonderful it is to have another day to live, to feel love and to enjoy life to the fullest.

Not everyday is my perfect day but everyday is a perfect day to feel happy.

Happiness is not something that we can buy or borrow. Happiness is available right now, right where you are but you have to look for it.

What made me happy? I’ve stopped comparing myself with others. I’ve stopped trying to become a person whom I think will be happy someday. I now realize what truly matters me.

I let my heart tell me who I really am. 

I enjoy all the quality time I have with my family, I enjoy calling my friends just to hear them. I enjoy sitting quietly and listen to what my soul has to say.

Even though life is up and down, I now know all the emotions are different colors in my happy-ever-after picture. I appreciate that and I can still feel them.

I know my life is not perfect, but today is a perfect day  to feel happy.


Let It Be

(This site is our's and all stories belong to us.  Everyone has a story to tell and in sharing we find healing. I expect this story will give hope a good chance to grow in your hearts. Your wisdom and stories are as good as mine.)©


Semua komen tidak akan dipadam. Sendiri komen sendiri bertanggongjawab. Video dan gambar dalam tulisan ini semata-mata hiasan.

29 comments:

  1. Everyone in this world deserves to be happy, feel happy and has the chance to be happy. Sometime, this world works in a mysterious way. It's either you need to work on it to received the happiness or you need to find the happiness itself. It's our right as a human to have and experiencing happiness cause life is too short to be in despair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you liz for a beautiful comment. Love it. It's about happiness. Happiness is interpreted differently by different people in different parts of the world. And yes, in most parts of the world Money can buy happiness. Wishing to be happy is a wish. Not everyone who has a wish can be happy. In my simple terms with life we have wishes and expectations which not necessarily always come true. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Happiness is when you are not being asked 'are you happy?'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is going to ask me then? Hihihihi. It's all about conditioning the mind. One can be happy for no reason and another sad for no reason. Happiness is not limited to anybody or somebody. It is generated within.

      Delete
  3. Totally agree in 'happiness is available right now, we just have to look for it'.
    And this is such a heartwarming post and made realize that I should be thankful and appreciate of what I have now instead of comparing myself to others who have better because we have our own life, our own things, our own phase we're living in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes. I agree with the comment especially when you said, "we have our own life, our own things, our own phase we're living in."

      Love it n thanks.

      Delete
  4. Alaaaa.. Adam speaking london lah.. heeee..
    anyway, buat apa je yg buat kita happy..not to make others happy..
    penting tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang betul tu Azian. Yg penting kita happy. Orang lain biar mereka cari happy mereka sendiri. Thnks.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Nayfatimah and please come again.

      Delete
  6. just remember dude... when your loose your confidence, your mind will play trick on you.. ingorance & be happy.. hard tough but it must!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you tuan. I agree with you esoeciall when you touched on confidence. Life is not hard but life is not easy for any of us either. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. Thanks again.

      Delete
    2. I read your last entry on your blog about membebel kosong. Yes they membebel kosong.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. The nick name was given by one of the bloggers before. Hahaha.

      Delete
  8. Tiba2 teringqt rancangan Ohh my english..

    Elok juga penulisan menggunakan bahasa inggeris, sekurang2nya kami rakan blogger boleh mahirkan diri .. 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BI saya bukannya betul sangat Umi. Saya main hentam je. Janji orang faham. Hihihihi

      Delete
  9. there's always ups and downs but in shaa Allah we'll all get through it.

    feel free to join here

    http://www.raydahalhabsyi.com/2017/11/comeback-giveaway-by-raydah-alhabsyi.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Dialah penyejuk hati saya. Thanks singgah sini.

      Delete
  11. Buat je apa yg kita happy nk buat. Xperlu fikir pandangan org. Pandangan Allah lebih utama


    Jemput singgah baca artikel terbaru saya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya setuju sangat dgn pndangan ni. Tak tau nak ulas apa lagi. thanks.

      Delete
  12. Gembira itu terlalu luas maksudnya.. Hanya kita yang boleh menggembirakan hati kita.. Bersyukur dengan kehidupan yang kita ada pun sebenarnya mampu mengembirakan..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Saya setuju sangat terutama kita kena bersyukur apa yg kita ada. Thnks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...